- Prepare and support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of subsidiary
- Prepare financial statements according to local GAAP (once a year) and IFRS (reporting package to Japan)
- Support tax advisor regarding CIT and Trade Tax calculations
- Prepare annual budget and forecast together with DGM
- Review financial statements to identify potential risks and significant deviations from budget. Work with stakeholders to develop solutions in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with external advisors to ensure that subsidiaries are fully compliant from a local accounting, tax and legal perspective.
- Lead external audits to ensure financial audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain appropriate systems and internal controls.
- Contact person for Bank (forex deals), tax advisers, auditors etc.
- Posting of AP and PO invoices, cash application, GL postings
- Support the General Manager in administrative and HR matters
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or tax or similar education and experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in Accounting Department
- Good command of English, Netherlands (Japanese is a plus)
- Good IT skills (Office, accounting software)
- Confidence, flexibility and good communication skills to work with different people from different countries in a dynamic and international environment
- Decision making abilities and service orientation
Singaporestraat5-7, 1175RA Lijnden, The Netherlands
|Contact Person's Name||Takashi Okubo (Mr.)|