The execution of more complex administrative tasks in order to support the Relationship Managers, Team head and Department Head in JCBD. The function forms part of Corporate Banking Department (JCBD), which consists of 2 units: Business Promotion and Administration & Control. The task of JCBD is to develop and maintain Japanese customer base, and to gain profits through promotion of the bank’s products and services within the risk framework of the bank.
You will report to Team Head, Administration and Control JCBD or in his/her absence to Department Head of JCBD
• To execute the administrative tasks related to JCBD customers.
• To execute loans, deposits, foreign exchange transactions, and other products/services.
• To create OVS instruction sheets for input
• To execute GCMS/Pooling related tasks, such as to handle all operational works and to respond to a wide range of customer enquiries.
• To execute MUFG Trust Service related tasks, such as to support Relationship Manager’s business promotion, to handle all operational works and to respond to a wide range or customer enquiries.
• To ensure timely processing of reporting requirements.
• To implement, with the support from Relationship Managers, KYC (Know-Your-Customer), sanction monitoring and other Regulatory required tasks.
• To pursue other operational tasks such as document delivery among divisions, etc.
• To respond to a wide range of customer enquiries by phone and/or email, resolving issues satisfactorily, referring matters to colleagues as appropriate.
• To execute a variety of tasks and/or instructions given by UH, and DH in respect of business expansion of all MBE group.
• To co-work with other JCBD members in order to meet the target and other team requirements, by harmonizing with the whole team members in JCBD.
• To provide advice and guidance to junior team members including motivation, support and the sharing of best practice as appropriate and support UH and DH in terms of HR perspective.
• To contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
• To ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
The function requires an intellectual and working background at HBO level (professional economic/administrative education.
• The function requires knowledge of the (intra-)divisional work flows and processes, of the products offered by our Front Office and of the applicable internal and external legislation.
• The function also requires knowledge and understanding/experience of/with the bank's business, policies, rules and guidelines.
• PC skills: Windows, MS Excel (advanced skill preferred), MS Power Point, MS Word.
• Basic financial knowledge, data-processing
• Willingness to understand MUFG strategies, regulations and manuals
• Verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Dutch and Japanese languages preferred. Especially, Japanese language skills can be an advantage.