• Dealing with Non-Ferrous metal recycling and its primary metal in worldwide market.
• Handling customers through purchase to sales in all aspects of business,
i.e. marketing, visiting, quality checking, pricing, negotiation for purchase & sales, managing documentation, payments & profit calculation.
• Taking care of existing customers & developing new customers, new item, business schemes & new flow of business in various countries.
• Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, & making recommendations.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reporting to management by submitting daily activities & own analytical thought.
• Right to work. (e.g. EU nationality, Dutch work permit)
• Bachelor’s degree or more.
• 2+ years of experience in sales field.
• Experienced in other company for at least 3 years is preferable.
• Client relationships, Communication skill for various types & nationality of people & customer, Negotiation skils/power, Translation skills, Closing Skills, Self-Confidence, Self-motivated, Toughness for hard work and travels & Presentation skills.
• Ability to speak both English & any other language such as Dutch, German French, Italian, Spanish etc is more advantage.
• No preference for any race or nationality.
• Knowledge of international trading. (Shipping, Incoterms etc.)
• Japanese is not mandatory, but person who is at least interested in Japanese culture is preferred.
• Personality like to travel to different countries is more advantage.
• Serious but able to have fun.