The HR-GA Assistant will be responsible for operational and administrative support on a variety of HR functional areas and all general affairs activities within the reception/office. This will include competent administration of all related functions that falls within the scope of this area.
• Timely and accurate execution of HR administration and support activities; e.g. prepare contracts/offer letters, maintain (digital) personnel files, work certificates, sickness leave, holiday entitlements, etc.;
• Carry out all activities of new joiners and leavers according;
• Provide support in the monthly payroll;
• Provide support with recruitment;
• Giving support in the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) activities;
• Assisting the HR manager in projects and initiatives
• Must be prepared to follow a basic HR training and/or attend seminars
• Welcome external visitors and visiting colleagues from other countries and be their first point of contact should they have any questions or requests.
• Manage general affairs supplier calls and emails.
• Responsible for (the distribution of) incoming and outgoing mail and general deliveries, excluding courier shipments for our sales department
• Proactive management of company stationary stocks and kitchen supplies. Cost effective and timely re-ordering as required, to avoid shortage or wastage.
• Maintenance of meeting rooms and bookings at hotels for visitors to NEC
• Accurate and timely weekly handling of invoices for payment.
• Assist with facilities related requests, such as climate control issues coffee machines, copiers
• Be the main contact person for the general reception on the ground floor.
• Be the main contact person facilities related topics such as the cleaning company, Post.NL
• Arrangement of corporate events (Annual kick-off/company dinners)
• Distribution of mailings regarding facilities related issues
• Miscellaneous typing, copying, scanning, faxing, filing, and other light clerical duties to the HR/GA Manager and General Manager
• Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High energy level, strong time management skills, comfortable multi-tasking projects and prioritise in conjunction with day-to-day activities
• Higher Vocational Education/Level degree in a related field
• Preferably 3+ years working experience with HR administration;
• Accurate, well organised, flexible, hands-on, pro-active, able to work independently as well as in team, strong feedback skills;
• Fluency Dutch and English required, other languages are a plus;
• Good command MS Office
• Strong sense of responsibility and integrity.
【Required soft skills】
• Team player
• High flexibility
• Self starter
• Open to different cultures