MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked financial groups in the world in terms of assets, offering a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management. MUFG has the largest overseas network of any Japanese bank, over 1,000 branches and offices in more than 40 countries and a total of 140,000 employees. The bank’s vision is to be the world’s most trusted financial group. For more than 50 years MBE offers commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in the Netherlands and, through its branches and subsidiaries, in Central and East Europe.
Our goal is to be the most trusted bank in the world, providing value-added banking services and excellent operations, fulfilling both Japanese and non-Japanese customers' needs. MUFG is positioning MBE as her banking subsidiary for the EU, with an increasing network of branches, managed from Amsterdam. As a result, MBE is growing in size and complexity, creating an environment where change programs and large projects are run simultaneously. Per April 2018 this includes branches in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium, Austria and Spain.
Republic, Belgium, Austria and Spain.
The Analyst will be supporting all aspects of on board customers to Cash Management Services (Internet Banking and Cash Pooling).
The function forms part of Japanese Corporate Banking Department (JCBD), which consists of 3 units: Business Promotion, and CMS Team. The task of JCBD is to develop and maintain Japanese customer base, and to gain profits through promotion of the bank’s products and services within the risk framework of the bank.
Analyst is to report to Head of CMS Team.
The function requires an intellectual and working background at WO/HBO level (professional economic/administrative education).
0-2 years’ experience
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements
• Comprehensive knowledge at WO/HBO level
• PC skills: Windows, MS Excel and MS Word
• Effective communication skills to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure to reach required quality and meet fixed deadlines
• Verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese are essential.
• Basic financial knowledge, data-processing,
• Willingness to understand MUFG strategies, regulations and manuals
• Multi-Tasking skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese are essential. Ideally, Dutch is required.
• Perform the maintenance of customers through receiving necessary documents and requesting registrations to other department like Transaction Banking etc.
• Provide customers with helpdesk kind services for our internet banking system (GCMS Plus).
• Manage daily sweep and pooling operations in cooperation with other MUFG offices.
• Monitor CMS customers' cash flow and give support to keep their fund positions within approved credit line amount.
Offer & benefits:
• 6-9 months temporary contract
• Salary based on experience
• Commuting allowance
• Full-time 38.75 hours per week