Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people's lives.
For our Amsterdam Office we are looking for an experienced Office Manager/General Affairs Officer to join our Multinational Team.
The current Amsterdam Office has been established just over a year ago. This means there is still a lot to explore and organize! As our Office/General Affairs Manager you will ensure our Amsterdam Office is an ideal place to work for all our employees. Thanks to you we not only have great fresh coffee, your will also be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing related policies & procedures.
- Negotiating and managing (within the set terms and JSOX requirements) contracts with GA suppliers (e.g. regarding cleaning, facilities, building maintenance and office equipment).
- The coordination of IT related matters, in close collaboration with the European IT Department.
- Taking care of incoming phone calls and mail.
- Giving a warm welcome to our international visitors.
- Supply of office equipment.
- All sort of related questions from employees.
Our ideal candidate is not only friendly, professional and flexible, it is also important that you enjoy interacting with both colleagues, clients and suppliers. Additionally we are looking for the following skills:
• Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Accuracy and paying close attention to details.
• Ability to prioritize assignments to meet numerous deadlines.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Dutch (spoken and written)
What we Offer:
We offer an attractive salary with additional benefits. You will be working in an international environment at a very nice location in the business centre of Amsterdam with easy access via public transport.