Summary of position
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
For the Dutch and German entities
• Cash flow
• Processing bank movements for several different bank accounts in Exact.
• Daily Bank reconciliations.
• Allocate/ match payments and follow up on unallocated positions and payment discrepancies and contact customers for follow-up on these issues.
• Process customer pre-payments
• Monthly reconciliation of AR and Bank related balance sheet accounts.
• Monthly revaluation of foreign currency AR and Bank positions.
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Working close together with Credit Control for German entity.
For the Dutch entity
• Credit control
• Send out Dunning letters and Statements to the Customers in close collaboration with Key Account Managers (KAMs)
• After second Dunning - escalate unsolved overdue positions to the KAMs
• Bi- weekly prepare an accurate detailed AR (aging) report for the Sales Key Account Managers (KAMs)
• Escalate insufficient Atradius Credit Limits to KAM’s
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Monthly prepare a detailed AR (aging) report for the Accounting Manager.
• Monitor compliance with company’s credit management procedures
• Assist in month-end closing
• If required supporting AP