Role & Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts (distributorship agreements, non-disclosure agreements and group contracts, etc.)
- Execution, filing and timely renewal/termination of contracts.
- Registration of contracts into contract management system, and creation and updating relevant databases of contracts.
- Giving contractual/legal advice to directors, account managers and other employees.
- Stay up to date on relevant legislation (Medical device regulation, competition law and corporate law, etc.).
- Legal research on legal/contractual matters.
- Giving explanation, presentation and training (if necessary) to directors/employees on legal/compliance matters.
- Communication with outside attorneys.
- Assist the contract manager with other legal and compliance projects as assigned.
- Experience in concluding/negotiating contracts with the German hospitals or purchasing groups.
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Basic written and verbal communication in Japanese.
What ASAHI INTECC EUROPE B.V. offer
ASAHI INTECC EUROPE B.V. offers a challenging, independent and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting. We offer competitive salary and additional benefits. Moreover, our office is in an outstanding location in the World Trade Centre right at the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, well-served by public transport.
If you are interested in the job, please send us your application letter and CV by 25 August 2021. After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview which will take place in August or September. The employment of the successful candidate will start as soon as possible afterwards.