One of our major sales offices, Asahi Intecc Europe B.V., is currently looking for an Operations Assistant to support the activities of the Operations Department.
The role of the Operations Assistant is to perform daily administrative tasks which include the following:
• Processing purchase orders from customers
• Issuing invoices for shipped orders
• Customer registration procedures
The position is based in our office in Amsterdam Zuid, but work-from-home measures are currently in place due to Covid-19.
• Good command of English, both verbally and written (mandatory)
• A valid EU work and residence permit (mandatory, no sponsorship possible)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Excel in particular)
• Attention to detail, being able to handle procedures that require a high level of precision
• Well-organized way of working, being able to process given tasks and projects on time
• Flexibility to adapt to changing processes and systems
• High standards in work ethics and able to maintain a professional relationship with peers, and supervisors
• Proficiency in Japanese is considered a plus.
Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational with manufacturing sites in Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines, and sales offices in Japan, The Netherlands, The United States, UAE, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, India and Brazil. The core of our business is the research and development of high-quality stainless-steel wires for medical and industrial applications. Asahi Intecc is highly regarded in the industry and enjoys a high market share globally.
If you are interested in the job, please send us your application letter and CV by 15 August 2021. After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview which will take place in August. The employment of the successful candidate will start as soon as possible afterwards.