The Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands announces a vacancy for an Assistant/Secretary in the Legal Section.
1. Secretarial work
2. Translation of media articles and documents from Dutch to English
3. Making appointments with the Dutch government, courts, and other relevant organizations
4. Preparation for events held by the Embassy
5. Attendance at meetings and seminars (making reports or summaries of discussion)
6. Research and analysis of Dutch/European legal affairs
7. Other (work related to the Legal Section)
Expected Date of Commencement: 1st October 2021
Applications including the following documents should be sent to the Legal Section, Embassy of Japan, Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517KC Den Haag, no later than Friday, 3rd September 2021:
*Alternatively, you can send all documents via email to email@example.com , please note that the total size of attachments shall not exceed 5MB.
- A CV (English) with a recent photograph (taken within 6 months)
- A letter of recommendation
- Copies of all relevant educational certificates (if written in Dutch, translation in English must be attached)
Short-listed applicants by a preliminary screening will be contacted for an interview. The details of the employment conditions will be provided at the Interview.