• Sales Administration including all documentation works.
• Coordinating and handling of customer requirement, enquiry and feedback.
• Coordinating and handling of sales and company’s other office requirement and communication.
• Issuing Contract, Sales Invoice, DN/CN and applying Marine Insurance
• Fill out payment application and manage account receivable/payable.
• Monitor cargo movements and make sure the on time delivery
• Coordinating and handling of claim issue and its compensation in time.
• Assisting the director and the manager
• Knowledge of trading and shipping business
• Knowledge in using: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point etc.
• Knowledge in filling, documentations and administrative works.
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidelines as a good team player.
• Possess good communication skill, able to multi-tasking and self-motivated.
• Possess a positive working attitude and willing to continuously learn and improve.
• Flexible work style, adapting changing work and clients needs.
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Working extra hours if required to ensure company business objectives are met.
• Fluent in English (additionally any other European languages are advantage)
• Japanese is not mandatory, but person who is at least interested in Japanese culture is preferred
• Serious but able to have fun
・ International and diverse working envionment.
・ Casual, open-minded and flexible team and culture.
・ Commuting cost reimbursement
・ Health insurance arrangement
・ Center of Amsterdam business hub (WTC Amsterdam)