• Sales Administration including all documentation works.
• Coordinating and handling of customer requirement, enquiry and feedback.
• Coordinating and handling of sales and company’s other office requirement and communication.
• Issuing Contract, Sales Invoice, DN/CN and applying Marine Insurance
• Fill out payment application and manage account receivable/payable.
• Monitor cargo movements and make sure the on time delivery
• Coordinating and handling of claim issue and its compensation in time.
• General Affairs
• Assisting the director and the manager
• Knowledge of trading and shipping business
• Knowledge in using: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point etc.
• Knowledge in filling, documentations and administrative works.
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidelines as a good team player.
• Possess good communication skill, able to multi-tasking and self-motivated.
• Possess a positive working attitude and willing to continuously learn and improve.
• Flexible work style, adapting changing work and client needs.
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Working extra hours if required to ensure company business objectives are met.