- Processing orders (making quotations, Order Confirmations, Purchase Orders and Invoicing etc.)
- Communicating with our customers, regional suppliers and Japanese HQ regarding orders, lead time, pricing and other related issues
- Using Relationship and Order management systems like Exact
- Prepare shipments to customers, repacking, labelling/Checking arriving shipments from suppliers
- Managing stock inventory for products and sample in the warehouse
- Aid the stock management, shipment improvement, and other back office improvements
- Accurate price calculation including conversions.
- Improving or making operation manuals of the above tasks.
- Support team where needed
*Anyone confident enough of his/her abilities without reaching our study/experience requirements is welcome to apply.
- (HBO/WO) Bachelor degree in Business, Technical or related field*
- Must possess a valid work permit for work in The Netherlands.
- Extra curriculum accomplishments
- Ability to speak fluent English (speaking Japanese or an additional relevant European language like Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Turkish, or Russian is considered beneficial)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of physics preferably
- Good understanding of international cultures and practices
- Good understanding of Asian culture and mindset
- Eager to learn and a team player
- Proficiency in MS office suite and tools
- Able to adjust to different styles of communication
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexible, able to support organizational needs
- Live in or around Breukelen
- Driver’s license
Merwedeweg 6, 3621 LR Breukelen The Netherlands
Fulltime: 5 days (40 hours) per week, 8:30AM~5:00PM (Including 30 min. lunch time)
What we offer:
H. IKEUCHI & Co., Ltd. is an international company with approximately 500 employees and offices around the globe. IKEUCHI EUROPE is responsible for the entire European market. We offer an Executive position with the goal of becoming one of our specialists or managers and a future permanent contract. In addition we offer a competitive salary, 23 days of paid holidays, pension scheme, commuting cost and travel expenses.
If you are interested in the job, please send us your CV. After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview. The employment of the successful candidate will start as soon as possible afterwards.
||Hirofumi Nakamura (Mr.)