||Sales Support Coordinator
• Build and maintain a close relationship with Japanese Customer and European vendors
• Issue purchase order and follow order schedule, arrange shipment with vendors
• Draw up periodical sales forecast and other related reports
• Proficient in English. Speaking Japanese and/or one more language is preferable.
• Have attention to details
• Have a working visa
• Full time work at office, Monday to Friday. Part time work 32 hours is possible.
Buitenveldertselaan 106, 1081 AB Amsterdam
• 3300 EUR based on 40 hours and holiday allowance
• 25 vacation days + public holidays
• Pension scheme
• Bonus scheme based on the operating result and personal performance
• The first month is trial period. After an interview, term employment up to 2 years. Consider permanent employment at any time according to performance, ability, and requests.
||Yutaka Mashima (Mr.) / Yukiko Morita (Ms.)
||020 723 0505
||YMashima@Kuriyama.eu / YMorita@kuriyama.eu