The GA Coordinator’s main responsibility is split into 2 portions:
1. Administrative general affairs support: coordinate, process, execute and support general administrative tasks and activities in the Botlek Office.
The GA Coordinator will have a fixed workload and supports the Manager Human Resources and Manager Accounting & Finance.
2. Support relocation of Japanese expats and their families: take care of various administrative tasks for the relocation from Japan to The Netherlands and vice versa.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Responsible for coordinating periodic, daily office and clerical tasks, office operations, and procedures, ensuring all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner and in accordance with company policies.
2. Responsible for carrying out routine checks related to office safety, hygiene, and security, as well as maintaining the general upkeep of the office. Responsible for contacting relevant personnel in case of incidents.
3. Responsible for supporting travel arrangements for employees and visitors. Such as booking a hotel, flight, taxi and advising itinerary.
4. Responsible for filing records, documentation and contracts and maintaining digital documents in SharePoint systematically.
5. Responsible for coordinating and maintaining office supply inventory, directing inbound/outbound delivery of mail and packages, maintaining up-to-date office equipment, and communicating and negotiating contract conditions with vendors or 3rd parties.
6. Responsible for maintaining company apartments and managing its contracts.
7. Responsible for preparing for on-boarding new employees such as uniforms, phones, office supplies, documentation and etc under the supervision of the Manager Human Resources.
8. Responsible for supporting, managing and processing MSCN’s legal administrative affairs such as registration of legal documents, arranging Shareholders- & Board of directors meetings and preparing related documents, schedules and any related work.
9. Responsible for arranging and managing IT-related affairs and collaborating with other related departments and third parties.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties but not limited to:
1. Responsible for performing labor-related tasks under the direction and supervision of the Manager Human Resources (such as payroll-related tasks).
2. Responsible for registrations of general accounting details and numbers in the ERP system under the direction and supervision of the Manager Accounting & Finance (such as input general ledgers).
3. Responsible for supporting and informing Japanese expats in the Japanese language of their relocation needs, such as applying for visa requirements, housing needs, and lease car arrangements. Participate in apartment viewings and negotiate rental contract conditions with landlords.
Personal Specification (Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, etc.)
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese
2. At least 3 years of relevant experience in an all-round General Administrative position
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
4. High standards of customer service, service-oriented personality and ability to work independently when needed.
5. Efficient problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with any ERP system is a plus.