MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets, offering a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management. MUFG has the largest overseas network of any Japanese Bank, over 1,000 branches and offices in more than 40 countries and a total of 140,000 employees. The bank’s vision is to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
For more than 50 years MBE offers commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in the Netherlands and, through its branches and subsidiaries, in Central and East Europe. The goal is to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands, providing value-added banking services and excellent operations, fulfilling both Japanese and non-Japanese customers' needs.
The MBE subsidiary based in the Netherlands is a growing network of branches, managed from Amsterdam. This currently includes the MBE Amsterdam office, MBE Vienna branch, MBE Prague branch, MBE Brussels branch, MBE Warsaw branch, MBE Germany branches, MBE Spain branches and MBE Portugal branch.
Support and/or conduct administrative & reporting tasks, assigned to the Credit Management Division and as such to assist in the management, monitoring and control of the bank’s Credit Risk transaction portfolio.
• Ensure that the daily workflow processing is up to date and accurate;
• Pre-disbursements checks
• Support the preparation and assurance of timely periodical management information reports, primarily regarding the bank's credit, market and market risk transaction and collateral portfolio within the regulatory and the bank’s framework of rules, policies and guidelines to safeguard compliance;
• Where appropriate, co-ordinate and escalate significant incidents in order to minimise the consequences and facilitate the recovery of the bank’s resources.
• Entry & Verification of credit/market other risk, collateral & customer (static) data in the bank’s used applications if required;
• Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload;
• Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
• Provide advice and guidance to junior team members including motivation, support and the sharing of best practice as appropriate
• Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
This all on the condition that the prior approval for the credit discretion has been given by relevant authorized division/department heads in the Front Area and management.
The tasks described above, apply to the credit business of the Amsterdam, Vienna Prague, Brussels and Madrid offices of the bank.