Would you like to work for one of the World's largest banks in an exciting, dynamic and international environment?
We are currently looking to expand the KYC Corporates team. This team is part of the Customer Support Office (CSO) Division within MUFG Bank Europe N.V.
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets. A world-class set of businesses and more than 180,000 employees in 50 markets. MUFG offers stability in an ever-changing market, providing services to high-profile clients worldwide.
For more than 50 years MBE offers commercial banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches, in Central and East Europe. The goal is to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands, providing value-added banking services and excellent operations, fulfilling both Japanese and non-Japanese customers' needs.
The MBE subsidiary based in The Netherlands is a growing network of branches, managed from Amsterdam.
Our vision? To become the world’s most trusted financial group. You’ll help us achieve it.
【Overall Purpose of the role】
The Analyst will be supporting all aspects of Customer Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring to include the fulfilment of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), sanctioning related and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements as well as account opening. The Analyst will work closely with the customer-facing, financial institutions and trade finance teams to ensure all customer KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all customer-level due diligence requirement at the onset and renewal of customer relationships.
The function forms part of the Customer Due Diligence & Transaction Monitoring team which is responsible for review, control and independent recommendations regarding KYC and AML risk at a customer level as risk owner representing for front line.
The Financial Institutions team focuses on the assessment of financial institutions and the Corporates team is focused on all other organisations.
The Analyst has a direct reporting line to the Team Lead of either the Financial Institutions team or the Team Lead of the Corporates team.
• Working closely with the customer facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal policies.
• Handle all administrative tasks related to compliance issues, KYC responsibility for both general corporate, trade finance and financial institutions for existing and new customers, sanction related items like hot-scans and anti-money laundering.
• Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard customers.
• Undertake quality review of customers’ KYC records.
• Serve as point of contact for Account Opening and KYC and reporting issues for designated customers.
• Participate in AML and KYC discussions with RM’s and customers.
• Pre-fill account opening documentation based on input from Bankers or directly from the customer.
• Track and respond to inquiries related to documentation status.
• As and when required provide support to small projects and/or input to wider business projects and initiatives.
• Timely processing of reporting requirements.
• Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
• Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements.
• 1 to 3 years of experience with in a financial services, operational or compliance fields.
• Prior experience in AML / KYC is a plus.
Customer Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience preferred.