• Basic knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
• Commercial attitude
• Accurate and detail-minded
• Analytical and good at planning
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial and result-minded
• Strong sense of responsibility and pro-active attitude
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (speaking and writing)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently by following the work instructions
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Some working experience (in a 3rd party logistics environment at the customer service)
• Familiar with logistics services
• Knowledge of and experience with logistical administrative processes
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. is a Japanese company established in 2002 that belongs to the world-wide Nittsu NEC Logistics Group.
The company is currently located at the Koolhovenlaan 80, 1119 NH Schiphol-Rijk, a location close to Schiphol Airport and well accessible by public transportation and car. The company currently has about 23 employees divided over mainly the Operational teams Warehouse and Office as well as Administration. The company's core business activities consist of the provision of logistics and warehousing services as well as other activities such as the provision of customs-related and administrative services and special (processing) projects.
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. is looking for a new colleague (per immediately) seriously interested in a long-term job as Operations Officer for the Operations Team.
One will start out with fixed-term contracts that would become a permanent contract after proven ability. It’s a full-time position (40 hours per week), currently regular working hours are between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. and the lunch break amounts to 30 minutes.
Nippon Express NEC Logistics Europe B.V. offers an interesting, challenging job in an international and dynamic environment which requires an independent, pro-active way of working in a team. As benefits the company offers 30 paid holidays per year, compensation for commuting costs (based on the valid legislation), a company-sponsored pension scheme and the possibility to participate in a collective medical insurance scheme (discounted premium).
as soon as possible.
【Salary indication (full-time, 40 hours per week)】
Between euro 1800 and 2500 gross per month, varying depending on skills, knowledge and experience.
Ms. J.N. de Haas
Applications (CV and motivation letter) are preferably received in English per email (J.firstname.lastname@example.org).