As we are still growing fast, we are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst in our Credit Risk Management Division. We expect you to be dealing with the following:
- To perform the credit risk assessment and review of potential and existing borrowers in project finance and corporate finance and to present independent opinion as well as maintaining credit risk management framework of NBE.
- To assess the application of internal credit rating applied by the front section.
- To analyse the credit portfolio and present such analysis to Bank’s management on a regular basis (e.g. monthly, quarterly) for existing and potential borrowers.
- To support for front section to conduct stress testing from credit risk perspective, including stress scenario construction and performing an analysis.
- To prepare the credit review reports and report to Head of Credit Risk Management Division.
- To consult and liaise with the relevant divisions to perform credit analysis.
- To perform research on sector analysis or economic research primarily in Europe which are relevant to credit risk analysis of NBE as and when required.
- With the guidance from senior risk team members, to keep up with the key credit risk management framework documents, such as internal rating systems and credit granting processes of the Parent and align those with the framework of NBE.
What is our offer?
Working in an unique company with a lot of opportunities. We offer you a great job in which you can really contribute to the development and growth of the company. In addition, the job will be giving you enough room to grow and to further develop yourself. We are a melting pot of cultures and welcome diversity. Our working conditions are according the CLA Banks. Your salary level is attractive and includes holiday allowance and a 13th month payment at the end of the year. You are entitled to 30 vacation days. Furthermore, we facilitate you with a wellbeing program and continuous investment in your personal development.
Ideally, you have obtained a Master degree and a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the area of credit risk assessment in project finance or corporate finance, preferably within a bank. You are very skilled in data mining and stress-testing using Microsoft Excel. In addition, you are a team player, have good communication skills and are detail-oriented. You can identify yourself with our values and you enjoy working in an international setting. Furthermore, you are looking forward to add value to the growth of Norinchukin Bank Europe.
Norinchukin Bank Europe opened its office in Amsterdam in 2019 and is a subsidiary one of Japan’s largest and oldest financial institutions. Norinchukin Bank was founded in 1923 and is a cooperative bank with its roots in agriculture, fishery and forestry.
We are currently with over 70 employees actively expanding our business in Europe, with a high focus on sustainability. We foster our open culture we created since 2019. We continuously enliven our values of openness, sensitivity, engagement and cooperation. At Norinchukin Bank Europe we work with a real melting pot from people all over the world, at least 15 nationalities are represented. We respect and are interested in each other’s culture. Furthermore, our way of working can be defined as informal and our communication lines are short. Since we only just started, not everything is carved in stone yet. Therefore, you can really contribute to the development of Norinchukin and have a wide scope in terms of responsibility.