As we are still growing fast, we are looking for a Relationship Manager Corporate Banking in our Corporate Banking Division. We expect you to be dealing with the following:
- Representing Norinchukin Bank Europe (NBE) and communicating with customers (existing and potential) with a view to exploring and developing business.
- Grasping deposit taking and lending opportunities through direct contact with existing and potential customers.
- Checking deposit and lending related document and contract, and carrying out negotiations with internal legal related team and/or external lawyers and/or customers.
- Creating necessary materials for credit analysis and its strategy working with parent bank relevant division, that is based in Tokyo.
- Producing reports and presentation materials, including business and deposit/lending related documents, to NBE management and the parent bank.
- Maintaining and updating relevant internal policy & procedures.
- Coordinating and conducting liaison activities with the relevant divisions within NBE and the parent bank with regards to development of NBE’s business strategy/planning in Corporate Banking business area.
- Coordinating and conducting liaison activities with the parent bank with regards to the above mentioned responsibilities.
What is our offer?
Working in an unique company with a lot of opportunities. We offer you a great job in which you can really contribute to the development and growth of the company. In addition, the job will be giving you enough room to grow and to further develop yourself. We are a melting pot of cultures and welcome diversity. Our working conditions are according the CLA Banks. Your salary level is attractive and includes holiday allowance and a 13th month payment at the end of the year. You are entitled to 30 vacation days. Furthermore, we facilitate you with a wellbeing program and continuous investment in your personal development.
Ideally, you have finished a Master and have 3 to 5 years work experience in the corporate banking business for Japanese companies. We are also interested in case you have experience in financial analysis, product sales and/or promotion activities. Your Japanese and English language skills are excellent. In addition, you are a teamplayer, have good communication skills and are detail-oriented. You can identify yourself with our values and you enjoy working in an international setting. Furthermore, you are looking forward to add value to the growth of Norinchukin Bank Europe.
Norinchukin Bank Europe opened its office in Amsterdam in 2019 and is a subsidiary one of Japan’s largest and oldest financial institutions. Norinchukin Bank was founded in 1923 and is a cooperative bank with its roots in agriculture, fishery and forestry.
We are currently with over 70 employees actively expanding our business in Europe, with a high focus on sustainability. We foster our open culture we created since 2019. We continuously enliven our values of openness, sensitivity, engagement and cooperation. At Norinchukin Bank Europe we work with a real melting pot from people all over the world, at least 15 nationalities are represented. We respect and are interested in each other’s culture. Furthermore, our way of working can be defined as informal and our communication lines are short. Since we only just started, not everything is carved in stone yet. Therefore, you can really contribute to the development of Norinchukin and have a wide scope in terms of responsibility.