We are looking for a Loan Administration Officer who can support our front office with the settlement, administration, customer due diligence and relevant tasks in corporate lending business. You will be working with your direct colleagues as well as colleagues in other banking divisions.
Your tasks will involve:
- Administration of internal documentation for new lending and deposit, and monitoring works for existing customers
- Data input in lending systems including customer registration, credit rating, financial analysis, funding and reporting
- Creating drawdown/payments requests
- Administration of customer due diligence information in screening system and reviewing screening results
- Gathering customer due diligence information from customers and external sources
- Communication with customers, agent banks, London office to facilitate the administrative process
- Regular administrative reporting to head office in Japan and relevant divisions
- Responsible for arrangement of business trips, entertainments, and gifts and related administrative works
Norinchukin Bank Europe N.V. is a newly established bank located in Amsterdam and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Norinchukin Bank. In Amsterdam, the Bank started its business activities in 2020. We are fully devoted to our mission ‘dedicated to sustaining all life’ and we are committed to serve customers, local communities and the society as a whole in a sustainable manner.
In Japan, The Norinchukin Bank was established in 1923 as a national financial institution whose members are agricultural, fishery and forestry cooperatives. While constantly transforming in line with environmental changes, The Norinchukin Bank is a private financial institution owned by its members.
The Food and Agri Banking Business Division (“F&A”) is one of the core business functions of the Bank. The main responsibility of F&A is to provide support to Japanese firms active in Europe by offering corporate loans and food & agri research. F&A regularly produces and distributes food & agri research to its customers and the group. Food & agri research deliverables consist of research reports related to the European food & agri value chain and sustainability.