SHIN-ETSU SILICONES EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (1 FTE)
We are looking for a motivated, service minded, Customer Service Representative to support our Customer Service department at Shin-Etsu Silicones Europe B.V. in Almere. Are you ready for a next step in your career? Looking for a job with future perspective in an international and stable organization? Don’t hesitate to apply!
• Receive, process and confirm customer orders within agreed-upon standard delivery lead times
• Monitor open (purchase) orders to ensure requested delivery dates are met.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and distributors regarding the status of their purchase orders, sample orders, prices and product information
• Identify, research and resolve customer inquiries; send relevant product information, price quotations and samples
• Maintain price list, stock-lists and order data files. Contact customers to obtain forecast information, process forecasts and prepare purchase orders timely
• Escalate product/technical queries to the appropriate department within the organization
• Participate in monthly sales meetings, customer review meetings and if needed occasionally perform customer visits
• You have a Bachelor’s degree, or are able to function at that level
• A couple of years’ experience in a similar position
• Familiar with MS-office, INCO-terms and Microsoft Dynamics-365 (is a plus)
• High level of accuracy with regard to processing of orders and related activities
• Flexibility, ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult / stressful situations
• Team player
• Good oral, reading and writing skills in Dutch and English, Japanese is a plus.
• A time defined contract with the possibility on a permanent contract
• A competitive salary based on 39 hours depending on knowledge and experience
• Bonus scheme based on the company result and personal performance
• 23 vacation days and 6 ATV days
• Pension scheme
• A diverse and responsible job within a balanced and experienced team
• Partly work from home is possible
• A lot of attention for your development
Shin-Etsu Silicones Europe B.V. is the European headquarters for the production and sales of silicones. We are part of the Japanese multinational Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., the world's largest supplier of silicone semiconductors and PVC and one of the largest producers of silicones. In 1953, Shin-Etsu Chemical was the first company to market silicone in Japan. In the ensuing period of more than 60 years, Shin-Etsu has used the fine properties of silicone to develop more than 5,000 products that meet the needs of users in a wide variety of industries, including electrical and electronic manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, construction, cosmetics, healthcare and chemicals.
The company's activities have spread beyond Japan's shores; there are now production facilities and offices in countries around the world including USA, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand. In 1989, the European headquarters and production location were established in Almere. There is also a production location in Győr (Hungary), a branch in Wiesbaden (Germany) and a cosmetic and application lab in Lyon (France).
We have set up our company to deliver our products worldwide and to best meet the needs of our customers. As a result, we have become the number one silicone manufacturer in Japan and a leading international company. Since the launch of the Shin-Etsu Silicones brand more than half a century ago, our goal has been to find new ways to harness the power of silicones.
If you’re interested in this vacancy please send your resumé and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly after.