Home / 求人情報 / TM Claims Service Europe Limited
||Loss Data Analyst
The Loss Data Analyst collects, registers, and analyzes all relevant claim data in the system within given time constraints and advise management, account managers and clients accordingly on the results and possible consequences of such data so that further action can be taken.
- Natural genuine interest in large volume data and can “read” the numbers.
- MBO/HBO level of thinking, preferably with some 2 to 3 years previous work experience.
- Speaking and writing English fluently.
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint). Not a-must but preferred are also PowerBI & PowerAutomate.
- Ability to contribute pro-actively to the further development of the Team regarding the gathering & structuring of data.
- Obviously, a Team Player but also able to work independently.
- Working hours : 5 days per week (Mon-Fri), 9:00-17:00. 37.5 hours/week. *Flexitime available
- Work starting day : negotiable
- Salary : Considered based on experience etc.
- Commuting allowance
- Annual holidays 26 days
- A hybrid working system can be offered. A face-to-face Team meeting is held regularly.
- Further primary and secondary labor conditions to be discussed when we meet.
- The initial employment contract will be offered for a period of 1 year and after 1 year an indefinite contract will be agreed if both parties are satisfied.
||Norman van der Werff