• Receive, process and confirm customer orders within agreed-upon standard delivery lead times
• Monitor open (purchase) orders to ensure requested delivery dates are met.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and distributors regarding the status of their purchase orders, sample orders, prices and product information
• Identify, research and resolve customer inquiries; send relevant product information, price quotations and samples
• Maintain price list, stock-lists and order data files. Contact customers to obtain forecast information, process forecasts and prepare purchase orders timely
• Escalate product/technical queries to the appropriate department within the organization
• Participate in monthly sales meetings, customer review meetings and if needed occasionally perform customer visits
• MBO 4 level or higher
• A couple of years’ experience in a similar position
• Familiar with MS-office, INCO-terms and Microsoft Dynamics-365 (is a plus)
• High level of accuracy with regard to processing of orders and related activities
• Flexibility, ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult / stressful situations
• Team player
• Good oral, reading and writing skills in Dutch and English.