Claims Service (insurance claim payment) of Marine Cargo Insurance
- Claim Agents in each European countries are providing Claims Service to our clients. Our company is acting as Regional Headquarter to manage & supervise those European Claim Agents.
- Specifically, authorizing the approval request of insurance claim payment from Claim Agents, corresponding to inquiries from Claim Agents, supervising the claims service of Claim Agents, liaising with Japan Head Office etc.
* Clients are Japanese companies.
* Please refer to link for information on Claims Service of Marine Cargo Insurance. Only Japanese.
- Various tasks will be carried out in cooperation with Tokio Marine Group Insurance Companies (Japan Head Office, European subsidiary etc) and European Claim Agents.
- Communication are mainly in English by email & phone. Japanese can also be used when communicating with Japan Head Office.
- Fluent English language skill. (Japanese or Dutch language skill is also welcome.)
- Competency : Customer Service Orientation, Good Faith and Truthfulness, Accuracy, Persistence & Reliance, Achievement orientation, Professional expertise, Intercultural orientation
- Working visa and residence permit holder for the Netherlands
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Inexperienced in insurance industry is welcome.
- Working experience in nonlife insurance company
- Working experience in logistics companies and/or logistics departments
- Working hours : 5 days per week (Mon-Fri), 9:00-17:00. 37.5 hours/week. *Flexitime available
- Work starting day : negotiable
- Salary : Considered based on experience etc.
- Commuting allowance
- Annual holidays 26 days
Our Global Claim Service Network
(1) Global Network for Cargo Claims Settlement
(2) Global Headquarters for Cargo Claims Settlement
If you are interested in the job, please send your CV by email.
After screening, we will invite candidates for an interview.