- General administrative office tasks: workplace maintenance, incoming phone, insurance business reporting, budgeting assistance, etc.
- Accounting administration: daily bookkeeping, expense payments, salary & HR administration, tax administration, etc.
- Expats administration: Accounting for expats costs, tax declaration, immigration, salary administration, handling other inquiries from the home office in Japan, etc.
- Work and residence permit holder for The Netherlands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Business level) and Japanese (Native level). Capability of Dutch is a plus
- Standard PC skills: Internet, email, Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Basic knowledge of accounting/ bookkeeping
- Tax / Labour related regulations and practice
- Preferably general understanding of Insurance business
- Preferably experience in a similar function or relevant area
- Salary: Considered based on the experience
- Working days/hours: Minimum 3 days per week. Working hours are negotiable
(Our office is open from 9:00 to 17:00 and closed on weekends/ national holidays.)
- Package: Commute expense/ paid leave.
Tokio Marine Europe is a part of Tokio Marine Group which empowers more than 50,000 employees in 38 countries to protect customers against complex and ever changing risks. It is one of the world's largest insurance groups, with a reputation for underwriting excellence, great people and innovative products.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your motivation letter and CV (in English) to the following email address.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org