Home / 求人情報 / Dutch Accounting House
• Perform salary calculation for our clients in Loket.nl;
• Provide wage tax declarations;
• Prepare proforma pay slips, wage tax, emloyer costs;
• Advise our clients with pay rolling matters;
• Support various administrative tasks.
• At least 2 years relevant working experience;
• Bachelor degree and at least a completed PDL study;
• Willing to receive on-job training;
• Excellent Communications skills;
• Professional and customer-oriented attitude;
• Excellent communications skills in Dutch and English;
• Have Dutch citizenship or valid resident and work permit;
• Additional language skills is a plus;
• Additional experience with payrolling for expat in the Netherlands is a plus;
Required soft skills
• Integrated personality – being able to establish a good relationship with international customers and with colleagues;
• Team player;
• Planning skills
Amsterdam or Helmond
This job is available for both part-time and full-time positions. Minimum 32 hours and maximum 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme
Please send your English CV and the motivation letter to following address.
|Contact Person's Name
||Phuong Verra (Ms)