JCC/JETRO/EY Webinar “Moving towards the new normal: Challenges and countermeasures”
For the Japanese companies which are more or less affected by COVID-19, it is also an opportunity to begin untouched reforms and to accelerate the undertaking reforms.
EY JBS has conducted interviews for more than 70 companies in the Netherlands and Japan and some common topics are revealed. In this seminar, we are focusing the ‘challenges and countermeasures which Japanese companies should work on in post-corona for their improvement and growth’. EY experts will present the following points.
- Are there opportunities in adversity? How can companies improve profitability by the operational change?
- How Digitalization and automation lead the cost and efficiency improvements of management departments in organizations?
- Manage (cyber) risk, governance and internal control which companies should strengthen in remote works which are increasing and standardizing
- How HR can be a driving force to maximize the value of human capital with strategic workforce planning resulting in sustainable business performance improvement
In a panel discussion, facilitated by Hideki Tominaga, EY JBS Partner, following the above presentations, all presenters will discuss and propose concrete methodstogether with actual cases of American and European companies to change this crises into opportunities based on the information obtained the interviews.
We believe that this seminar will provide useful information for the business of member companies.
- Date and time： 10:00-12:00 (CET) on Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Method： Webinar (Live streaming) *We will send a link to whom registered on Tuesday, 23 March 2021
- Participation fee： Free of charge
- Language： English
How to register：Please register on the JCC website after log-in
- Opening remarks (5 min)
- Presentation (80 min in total)
Moving towards the new normal: Challenges and countermeasures
- Are there opportunities in adversity? How can companies improve profitability by the operational change? (Gábor Baranyai)
- Digitalization and Automation to improve the operational processes and efficiency of management departments （Derk Jan van der Wal）
- The time to invest in Risk Management and Internal Control is NOW! Here is why (Will Weers)
- HR Fit for the Future and reimaging the way of work(Gladys Bos Deuning, Emilie Boot)
- Panel discussion (30 min)
Shift to new normal, challenges and countermeasures and cases of American and European companies (all speakers and Hideki Tominaga as a facilitator)
- Closing remarks (5 min)
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, please feel free to contact JCC office.
We are looking forward to your participation to this seminar.