We, Global Bridges BV, a small office located in the heart of Amsterdam on Prinsengracht, is looking for a new member as Project Manager on a long-term basis. Our business is focused on business development between Japanese and Dutch companies.
• Administration and office management: 50%
o Basic bookkeeping (data-entry of expenses)
o General office management (arranging contracts for office use, managing website, etc.)
• Business development: 50%
o Desk search and interview
o Translation and interpretation skills Japanese to/from English
o Arranging seminars, meetings, etc. for executive members of Japanese and Dutch companies
o Project management for existing and new clients
o Business development between Japanese and Dutch companies
• Experience in similar work
• Native speaker in Japanese and (near) native in English. Dutch ability is a big plus
• Available for a part-time workload (20 hours/week) + extra upon request
o Possibility for full-time work if situations allow or require
o Monthly basis, not hourly basis
• Amsterdam-based, willing to travel to Japan now and then
• Knowledgeable in basic Office 365 on Mac
• Good with numbers. Knowing how to read a P/L sheet is a plus
• Must-have characters/personalities:
o Ambitious, initiative, independent, flexible, spontaneous and open, as well as organized and detailed
o Well-cultured in both Dutch and Japanese and possessing know-how to ‘read the air’ is essential
For more details on what we do, check www.global-bridges.eu.
If interested in this opening, please send a CV with a cover letter explaining your goal or objective in working with us at email@example.com.