Mizuho Bank Europe N.V.
The Mizuho group is a global financial services leader with offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Mizuho provides expertise in retail banking, corporate finance, investment banking, asset management, capital markets, and sales and trading, to help businesses develop and find new opportunities for growth. To learn more: www.mizuho-fg.com
Mizuho Bank Europe N.V. (MBE or the Bank) was established in 1974 and is a 100% subsidiary of Mizuho Bank Ltd., which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MHFG. MBE employs around 90 FTE and has Branches in Brussels (Belgium), Vienna (Austria) and Madrid (Spain). MBE is a fully licensed bank incorporated in the Netherlands and supervised by De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) and the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM).
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a: Full-Time Credit Analyst at Credit & Customer Support Department
Credit & Customer Support Department:
There is an opening for a position to join this team consisting of 9 persons (including a manager and an assistant manager). The department belongs to the front office Japanese Corporates section of the bank and its primary functions are to:
1. Analyse customer’s financials and business and prepare Customer Rating and Credit Applications
2. Provide customer support on the various banking products and services provided (mainly Japanese corporates)
3. Assist Relationship Managers in sales teams in the MBE’s 4 offices department on administrative matters.
• Credit Analysis (Credit applications and ratings, Preparation for agreements and other banking documents)
• Preparation for KYC and products Due Diligence
• Customer Support (account opening and maintenance, supporting customers on e-banking and payment related queries, and data administration, etc.)
Desired skills and experience:
• Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
• A couple of years of experience in credit analysis/finance desired.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel and Power Point).
• Time management skills.
• Self-motivated individual who is able to work in a routine but also pro-actively seeks new challenges.
• Team-player and excellent communication skills.
• HBO / University education (Major in Finance, Commerce, and Economy is preferred.)