• Book-keeping and VAT declarations;
• Check and correct (sub) administrations;
• Preparation of financial statements and other annual reports (knowledge of Accounting law on reporting);
• Support various administrative tasks.
• At least 2 years relevant work experience at an accounting department and or an accounting firm;
• Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting/or Business Administration;
• Experience with accounting software (Profit/Afas/Exact) and MS Office;
• Good in English verbally and in writing is a MUST;
• Willing to receive on-job-training;
• Professional and customer-oriented attitude;
• Excellent Communications skills;
• Have Dutch citizenship or valid resident and work permit;
• Additional language skills is a plus.
Required soft skills
• Team player;
• Planning skills
Amsterdam or Helmond
This job is available for both part-time and full-time positions. Minimum 32 hours and maximum 40 hours per week
Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
Please send your English CV and the motivation letter to following address.
|Contact Person's Name
||Phuong Verra (Ms)