Mizuho Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) was established in 1974 and is a 100% subsidiary of Mizuho Bank Ltd. We provide various wholesale banking services to Japanese and Non-Japanese customers. MBE employs around 90 staff and has branches in Brussels and Vienna and Madrid.
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a:
Full-Time Customer dealer & Junior Credit Analyst at Credit & Customer Support Department
Credit & Customer Support Department:
There is an opening for a position to join this team consisting of 12 persons (including a manager). The department belongs to the front office Japanese Corporate section of the bank and its primary functions are to:
1. Analyse customer’s financials and business and prepare Customer Rating and Credit Applications
2. Provide customer support on the various banking products and services provided (mainly Japanese corporates)
3. Support Relationship Managers in sales teams in the MBE’s offices department on administrative matters.
4. Dealing the loan and Deposit with non-DD Customers
• Independently conclude loan and deposit deals with customers, provide market information, and answer inquiries from customers.
• Customer Support (on the various banking products and payment related queries, )
• Credit Analysis (Financial data input, Credit applications and ratings, Preparation for agreements and other banking documents)
Desired skills and experience:
• Dutch residence and work permit holders
• Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
• Past working experience in banking and/or finance is appreciated.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel and Power Point).
• Time management skills.
• Team-player and excellent communication skills.
• HBO / University education